1860 Lake Cypress Dr# 204, Safety Harbor, FL 34695
Sold on 5/2/13: $114,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,260 sq ft
- Lot:0.37 acres
- Year Built:1984
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $114,900
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Washer
- Room TypesDining room
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow224
- Exterior MaterialOther
- Last Remodel Year1984
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #332816202090000204
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictPINELLAS
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID47254296
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$122,737||$112K – $135K||+$2,705||$97||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,146/mo||$997 – $1.5K/mo||-$22||$0.91||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 34695 home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Safety Harbor as a whole. Among 34695 homes, this home is valued 38.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34695 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 10.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Safety Harbor, and 98.1% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34695 home values.
Neighborhood for 1860 Lake Cypress Drive # 204
Nearby Schools in Safety Harbor
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Safety Harbor Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.0 mi
- Safety Harbor Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.2 mi
- Countryside High (assigned) PK, 9-12 1.5 mi
- McMullen-Booth Elementary PK-5 0.3 mi
- Countryside Christian Academy PK-12 0.8 mi
- Paul B. Stephens ESE Center PK-12 0.8 mi
- Depaul School For Dyslexia 1-12 1.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005