This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1974
- Views: 1,624 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $35,000
- Flooring: Laminate
- View: Territorial
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Community Features \ Elevators, Community Features \ Handicap Modified, Community Features \ Laundry Facility, Community Features \ Lawn Pest / Fertilizer, Community Features \ Shopping Center, Community Features \ Sidewalk, Community Features \ Wheelchair Access, Exterior Features \ Handicap Modified, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Furnishings \ Unfurnished, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Lease Terms \ Annual, Lease Terms \ No Smoking, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Near Airport, Location \ Shopping Center, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Pet Size \ Small (16-35 Lbs.), Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Four Story, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Rental, Rent Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, Rent Includes \ Pest Control, Rent Includes \ Pool, Rental Rate Type \ Annually, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Utilities \ Sewer
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 610 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 043117740750001130
- Zillow Home ID: 46977922
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $26-55K.
Market guideZillow predicts Shore Acres home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for Saint Petersburg as a whole. Among Shore Acres homes, this home is valued 84% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 57.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Shore Acres, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% less than in Saint Petersburg, and 106.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Shore Acres home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Petersburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shore Acres home values.
|Other Units in this Building (70)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1860 Massachusetts Ave NE|
Nearby Schools in Saint Petersburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.