1860 NW 55th St, Miami, FL 331422 beds, 1 bath, 843 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $52,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 843 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0131220522780
- Zillow Home ID: 43811050
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1860 Nw 55th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Liberty City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 116.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38% higher than in Miami, and 235.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Liberty City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Liberty City home values.
- 1870 NW 55th St Miami, FL$60K21912
- 1850 NW 55th St Miami, FL$72K211,291
- 1880 NW 55th St Miami, FL$65K21661
- 1840 NW 55th St Miami, FL$77K21972
- 1861 NW 55th St Miami, FL$84K311,138
- 1830 NW 55th St Miami, FL$77K31744
- 1855 NW 55th St Miami, FL$61K21865
- 1871 NW 55th St Miami, FL$66K311,106
- 1890 NW 55th St Miami, FL$196K322,080
- 1845 NW 55th St Miami, FL$108K11--
- 1845 NW 55th St Miami, FL$106K321,638
- 1877 NW 55th St Miami, FL$68K311,011
- 1826 NW 55th St Miami, FL$64K21944
- 1841 NW 55th St Miami, FL$128K421,342
- 1885 NW 55th St Miami, FL$80K211,721
- 1860 NW 55th Ter Miami, FL$119K421,615
- 1850 NW 55th Ter Miami, FL$59K31870
- 1870 NW 55th Ter Miami, FL$67K311,037
- 1829 NW 55th St Miami, FL$72K321,206
- 1820 NW 55th St Miami, FL$65K21974
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.