1860 Vermont Dr, Xenia, OH 453854 beds, 1 bath, 1,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $88,400
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, On street, 322 sqft
- Guest parking, Living room, Playground
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: M40000100380007600
- Zillow Home ID: 34196734
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1860 Vermont Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45385 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.1% greater than in Xenia, and 40.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45385 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Xenia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45385 home values.
- 1874 Vermont Dr Xenia, OH--31.51,450
- 1861 Pennsylvania Dr Xenia, OH$104K42.51,549
- 1871 Vermont Dr Xenia, OH--41.51,222
- 1875 Pennsylvania Dr Xenia, OH$66K31999
- 483 Montana Dr Xenia, OH$58K311,001
- 1888 Vermont Dr Xenia, OH$66K31.51,090
- 1859 Vermont Dr Xenia, OH$69K31.51,001
- 499 Montana Dr Xenia, OH$102K421,299
- 469 Montana Dr Xenia, OH$78K421,299
- 1885 Vermont Dr Xenia, OH--31.51,352
- 455 Montana Dr Xenia, OH$101K31.51,487
- 515 Montana Dr Xenia, OH$84K31.51,286
- 1889 Pennsylvania Dr Xenia, OH--311,159
- 1899 Vermont Dr Xenia, OH--41.51,131
- 1902 Vermont Dr Xenia, OH--31.51,216
- 1876 Connecticut Dr Xenia, OH$93K221,299
- 441 Montana Dr Xenia, OH$83K211,299
- 529 Montana Dr Xenia, OH$83K41.51,299
- 1890 Connecticut Dr Xenia, OH$104K421,692
- 1860 Pennsylvania Dr Xenia, OH$87K31.51,181
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.