- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18601 Lancashire St, Detroit, MI 482233 beds, 4 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $26,121
- Price/sqft: $14
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 910 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Parcel #: 22011585
- Zillow Home ID: 88772540
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18601 Lancashire Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Rosedale Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.7% greater than in Detroit, and 681.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Rosedale Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Rosedale Park home values.
- 18613 Lancashire St Detroit, MI$85K--1.51,836
- 18627 Lancashire St Detroit, MI$91K--1.51,836
- 15603 Glastonbury Ave Detroit, MI$34K--21,783
- 15603 Glastonbury Ave Detroit, MI$97K--1.51,783
- 18620 Lancashire St Detroit, MI$74K--11,491
- 15540 Glastonbury Ave Detroit, MI$148K--2.52,382
- 18639 Lancashire St Detroit, MI$53K--21,838
- 18632 Lancashire St Detroit, MI$55K--21,392
- 15617 Glastonbury Ave Detroit, MI$98K42.51,898
- 15530 Glastonbury Ave Detroit, MI$140K332,392
- 18642 Lancashire St Detroit, MI$84K--11,473
- 15631 Glastonbury Ave Detroit, MI$99K422,000
- 18649 Lancashire St Detroit, MI$84K--1.51,820
- 18635 Gainsborough Rd Detroit, MI$36K--21,885
- 18650 Lancashire St Detroit, MI$93K--1.51,443
- 18645 Gainsborough Rd Detroit, MI$35K--21,792
- 18645 Gainsborough Rd Detroit, MI$88K--1.51,982
- 18635 Gainsborough Rd Detroit, MI$103K--22,138
- 18655 Gainsborough Rd Detroit, MI$114K--2.51,842
- 15645 Glastonbury Ave Detroit, MI$120K--2.51,554
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292