- Lot: 5,096 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 31 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,282 all time views
- 32 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $199,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: 81462409
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 264 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable \ Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Building Type \ Detached, Listing Class \ Residential, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Family Room \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Flooring \ Tile, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Style \ Contemporary, Kitchen \ Microwave, Flooring \ Hardwood, Water \ Public, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Listing Service \ Full Service, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Roof \ Concrete, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Bathroom \ Tub w\Jets, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Kitchen \ Pantry, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Gas, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Fencing \ Fenced, Bathroom \ Tile, Bathroom \ Tub, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen \ Island, Fireplaces \ Gas Burning, Structure SqFt Source \ Other, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Laundry \ Hookup - Washer\Dryer, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Bathroom \ Granite
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,877 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 37526016
- Zillow Home ID: 19644361
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.16-1.7M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95014 home values will rise 6% next year, compared to a 6% increase for Cupertino as a whole. Among 95014 homes, this home is 35.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 33% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cupertino, and 96.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95014 home values.
|18611 Starrett Ct Cupertino, CA||$1.27M||3||1||1,250|
|10445 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.19M||3||1||1,048|
|10435 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.34M||3||2||1,377|
|18610 Medicus Ct Cupertino, CA||$1.18M||3||1||1,048|
|18621 Starrett Ct Cupertino, CA||$1.9M||5||3.5||3,050|
|18620 Medicus Ct Cupertino, CA||$1.57M||3||3.5||1,931|
|18600 Starrett Ct Cupertino, CA||$1.68M||5||3||2,226|
|18610 Starrett Ct Cupertino, CA||$1.23M||3||2||1,127|
|10471 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.9M||4||3||2,900|
|18631 Starrett Ct Cupertino, CA||$1.19M||3||1||1,048|
|18620 Starrett Ct Cupertino, CA||$1.85M||5||3.5||2,821|
|18630 Medicus Ct Cupertino, CA||$1.18M||3||1||1,048|
|18630 Starrett Ct Cupertino, CA||$1.88M||5||4||2,997|
|10411 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.25M||3||2||1,327|
|18641 Starrett Ct Cupertino, CA||$1.39M||3||1||1,370|
|10436 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.25M||3||2||1,187|
|18601 Barnhart Ave Cupertino, CA||$1.16M||3||2||1,127|
|10430 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.39M||4||3||1,607|
|10485 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.85M||5||4.5||2,493|
|10442 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.9M||4||3.5||2,950|
Nearby Schools in Cupertino
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!