1861 NW 15th Ter, Cape Coral, FL 339933 beds, 2 baths, 1,246 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $84,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,246 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 044423C2038220860
- Zillow Home ID: 68099447
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1861 Nw 15th Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33993 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 92.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.3% higher than in Cape Coral, and 216.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33993 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cape Coral.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33993 home values.
- 1857 NW 15th Ter Cape Coral, FL$114K321,244
- 1901 NW 15th Ter Cape Coral, FL--------
- 1853 NW 15th Ter Cape Coral, FL$125K321,244
- 1858 NW 15th Ter Cape Coral, FL$152K321,994
- 1858 Diplomat Pkwy W Cape Coral, FL$129K321,272
- 1907 NW 15th Ter Cape Coral, FL--------
- 1900 NW 15th Ter Cape Coral, FL--------
- 1854 NW 15th Ter Cape Coral, FL--------
- 1904 NW 15th Ter Cape Coral, FL--------
- 1849 NW 15th Ter Cape Coral, FL--------
- 1850 NW 15th Ter Cape Coral, FL--------
- 1911 NW 15th Ter Cape Coral, FL$222K3210,000
- 1857 NW 15th St Cape Coral, FL$142K322,005
- 1853 NW 15th St Cape Coral, FL--------
- 1908 NW 15th Ter Cape Coral, FL--------
- 1903 NW 15th St Cape Coral, FL$140K321,942
- 1846 NW 15th Ter Cape Coral, FL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!