1861 NW South River Dr, Miami, FL 331251 bed, 1 bath, 732 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2010
- HOA Fee: $422
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Territorial, Water
- Clubhouse, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 26.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 732 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Unit floor #: 26
- Zillow Home ID: 2146706041
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1861 Nw South River Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Flagami, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.3% lower than in Miami, and 131.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Flagami home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Flagami home values.
- 1861 NW South River Dr PH 10 Miami, FL$169K211,903
- 1861 NW South River Dr # 608 Miami, FL$214K11695
- 1861 NW South River Dr PH 11 Miami, FL$369K231,603
- 1861 NW South River Dr PH 7 Miami, FL$432K221,923
- 1861 NW South River Dr PH 4 Miami, FL$129K221,372
- 1861 NW South River Dr PH 8 Miami, FL$445K332,120
- 1861 NW South River Dr PH 3 Miami, FL$313K121,257
- 1871 NW South River Dr PH 4 Miami, FL$306K221,284
- 1861 NW South River Dr PH 12 Miami, FL$362K221,654
- 1861 NW South River Dr PH 5 Miami, FL$299K121,393
- 1871 NW South River Dr PH 3 Miami, FL$299K221,304
- 1861 NW South River Dr PH 2 Miami, FL$319K231,601
- 1901 NW South River Dr # 41-42D Miami, FL$342K432,000
- 1901 NW South River Dr APT 1A Miami, FL$120K211,000
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.