- Lot: 3,838 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 88 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,621 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $210
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: A2081156
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street, 173 sqft
- Restrictions \ None, Roof Description \ Barrel Roof, Status \ Active-Available, Sewer Description \ Municipal Sewer, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Exemptions, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Type of Property \ Single, Water Description \ Municipal Water, Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal, Exterior Features \ Fence, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Year Built Description \ Resale, Design Description \ Two Story, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Style \ No Pool\No Water, Subdivision Information \ Other Subdiv\Park Info, View \ Other View, Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor, Front Exposure \ North, Design \ Attached, Bedroom Description \ Other, Exterior Features \ Hurricane Shutters, Parking Description \ Covered Parking, Type of Association \ Homeowners, Lot Description \ Other, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Section \ 20, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 10, Folio Number \ 10-79-20-013-0390, Subdivision Name \ SHORES AT KEYS GATE
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,701 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1079200130390
- Zillow Home ID: 63832130
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $159-195K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Homestead home values will rise 6.7% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro as a whole. Among Homestead homes, this home is 74.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 44.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Homestead, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 305.4% higher than in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro, and 753.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Homestead home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Homestead home values.
|1855 SE 13th St Homestead, FL||$176K||3||2||1,687|
|1865 SE 13th St Homestead, FL||$160K||3||2||1,543|
|1851 SE 13th St Homestead, FL||$176K||3||2||1,710|
|1869 SE 13th St Homestead, FL||$158K||3||2||1,543|
|1873 SE 13th St Homestead, FL||$160K||3||2||1,543|
|1847 SE 13th St Homestead, FL||$176K||3||2||1,687|
|1858 SE 13th St Homestead, FL||$178K||3||2||1,701|
|1864 SE 13th St Homestead, FL||$190K||4||3||2,007|
|1854 SE 13th St Homestead, FL||$184K||3||3||1,701|
|1858 SE 13th St Homestead, FL||$170K||3||2.5||1,687|
|1868 SE 13th St Homestead, FL||$176K||3||2||1,687|
|1877 SE 13th St Homestead, FL||$146K||3||2||1,360|
|1850 SE 13th St Homestead, FL||$179K||3||2.5||1,701|
|1872 SE 13th St Homestead, FL||$174K||3||2||1,687|
|1843 SE 13th St Homestead, FL||$188K||3||2.5||1,903|
|1881 SE 13th St Homestead, FL||$144K||3||2||1,360|
|1876 SE 13th St Homestead, FL||$173K||3||2||1,687|
|1861 SE 14th St Homestead, FL||$176K||3||2||1,687|
|1300 SE 18th Ter Homestead, FL||$189K||3||2||1,903|
|1880 SE 13th St Homestead, FL||$173K||3||2||1,681|
Nearby Schools in Homestead
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!