18610 Marine Dr, Stanwood, WA 982922 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 1984 for $42,750
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Propane, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Form 17 \ Exempt, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Parking Type \ Carport-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 10, Water Source \ Community
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Parcel #: 00394403401700
- Zillow Home ID: 38479779
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18610 Marine Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98292 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.4% greater than in Stanwood, and 40.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98292 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stanwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98292 home values.
- 18620 Marine Dr Stanwood, WA$152K21642
- 18527 Marine Dr Stanwood, WA$247K321,344
- 18528 Marine Dr Stanwood, WA$245K321,900
- 18514 Marine Dr Stanwood, WA$240K421,960
- 18515 92nd Dr NW Stanwood, WA--------
- 93rd Dr NW Stanwood, WA$377K322,450
- 18510 Marine Dr Stanwood, WA$225K421,387
- 18506 Marine Dr Stanwood, WA$92KStudio--1,236
- 9116 Lakewood Rd Stanwood, WA$162K11512
- 18703 92nd Dr NW Stanwood, WA$168K211,228
- 18527 Marine Dr Stanwood, WA$211K------
- 18515 93rd Dr NW Stanwood, WA$286K321,743
- 18422 Marine Dr Stanwood, WA$289K331,572
- 18515 Marine Dr Stanwood, WA$130K------
- 18511 93rd Dr NW Stanwood, WA$330K321,743
- 18503 Marine Dr Stanwood, WA$113K21720
- 18418 Marine Dr Stanwood, WA$267K321,440
- 188th St NW Stanwood, WA$263K321,371
- 9219 188th St NW Stanwood, WA$186K211,248
- 18819 Railroad Ave Stanwood, WA$258K42.51,324
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!