18611 Meadowland Ter, Olney, MD 208324 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,711 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Review the latest and most accurate housing data for Olney, MD.
In July 2007, Money magazine ranked Olney as 17 (the highest ranked town in Maryland) out of the top 100 in its Ã¢??AmericaÃ¢??s Best Places To LiveÃ¢?ï¿½ edition.
- Lot: 7,692 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $520,000
- Price/sqft: $192
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 500 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 168 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,711 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0802975415
- Zillow Home ID: 37212676
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18611 Meadowland Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20832, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% greater than in Olney, and 30.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20832 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Olney.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20832 home values.
- 18609 Meadowland Ter Olney, MD$441K--2.51,880
- 18613 Meadowland Ter Olney, MD$556K--3.52,172
- 18607 Meadowland Ter Olney, MD$441K--2.51,904
- 2615 Little Vista Ter Olney, MD$395K--41,774
- 2606 Little Vista Ter Olney, MD$278K--1.51,160
- 2613 Little Vista Ter Olney, MD$387K331,760
- 18605 Meadowland Ter Olney, MD$466K42.51,880
- 2609 Little Vista Ter Olney, MD$385K33.51,760
- 18608 Meadowland Ter Olney, MD$527K441,904
- 2611 Little Vista Ter Olney, MD$381K341,760
- 2600 Little Vista Ter Olney, MD$315K341,160
- 18603 Meadowland Ter Olney, MD$450K--2.51,880
- 2604 Little Vista Ter Olney, MD$287K--1.51,180
- 2605 Little Vista Ter Olney, MD$376K--3.51,760
- 18612 Meadowland Ter Olney, MD$524K--42,096
- 2607 Little Vista Ter Olney, MD$385K--3.51,760
- 18606 Meadowland Ter Olney, MD$516K--31,974
- 15 Fiddleleaf Ct Olney, MD$376K--3.51,788
- 2603 Little Vista Ter Olney, MD$384K--3.51,774
- 18602 Meadowland Ter Olney, MD$478K--2.51,880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!