A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,428 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $65
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $100,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $97
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Children''s Playgrnd, Complex Feature \ Transportation Svcs, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ North Canyon High School, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,029 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 21320297
- Zillow Home ID: 7995051
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $98-200K.
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 41.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 36.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% lower than in Phoenix, and 50.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
|18611 N 22nd St LOT 22 Phoenix, AZ||$159K||2||2||1,029|
|18611 N 22nd St LOT 24 Phoenix, AZ||$206K||--||3||1,819|
|18611 N 22nd St LOT 20 Phoenix, AZ||$180K||2||2||1,374|
|18611 N 22nd St LOT 15 Phoenix, AZ||$175K||3||2||1,155|
|18611 N 22nd St LOT 23 Phoenix, AZ||$182K||3||2||1,384|
|18611 N 22nd St LOT 25 Phoenix, AZ||$182K||3||2||1,374|
|18611 N 22nd St LOT 19 Phoenix, AZ||$168K||--||2||1,155|
|18611 N 22nd St LOT 18 Phoenix, AZ||$172K||3||2||1,155|
|18611 N 22nd St LOT 16 Phoenix, AZ||$174K||3||2||1,296|
|18611 N 22nd St LOT 26 Phoenix, AZ||$240K||--||3||2,368|
|18611 N 22nd St LOT 17 Phoenix, AZ||$182K||2||2||1,374|
|18611 N 22nd St LOT 29 Phoenix, AZ||$210K||3||3||1,819|
|18611 N 22nd St LOT 27 Phoenix, AZ||$239K||1||1||2,368|
|18611 N 22nd St LOT 30 Phoenix, AZ||$184K||--||2||1,382|
|18611 N 22nd St LOT 14 Phoenix, AZ||$179K||--||2||1,374|
|18611 N 22nd St LOT 9 Phoenix, AZ||$179K||3||2||1,384|
|18611 N 22nd St LOT 28 Phoenix, AZ||$184K||--||2||1,374|
|18611 N 22nd St LOT 73 Phoenix, AZ||$183K||--||2||1,419|
|18611 N 22nd St LOT 13 Phoenix, AZ||$237K||--||3||2,368|
|18611 N 22nd St LOT 33 Phoenix, AZ||$202K||--||2||1,683|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.