18614 Harlow St, Detroit, MI 482353 beds, 1 bath, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $12,900
- Finished basement, 861 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 220698878
- Zillow Home ID: 88461958
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18614 Harlow Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48235 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 121.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% higher than in Detroit, and 562.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48235 home values.
- 18624 Harlow St Detroit, MI$47K31764
- 18600 Harlow St Detroit, MI$28K31912
- 18634 Harlow St Detroit, MI$46K--1938
- 18644 Harlow St Detroit, MI$47K31768
- 18516 Harlow St Detroit, MI$39K311,504
- 18613 Oakfield St Detroit, MI$41K--1800
- 18654 Harlow St Detroit, MI$28K--1909
- 18508 Harlow St Detroit, MI$49K------
- 18619 Oakfield St Detroit, MI$79K--31,471
- 18611 Harlow St Detroit, MI$43K31900
- 18601 Oakfield St Detroit, MI$30K--1973
- 18629 Oakfield St Detroit, MI$35K21934
- 18637 Oakfield St Detroit, MI$27K--1800
- 18500 Harlow St Detroit, MI$29K--1936
- 18603 Harlow St Detroit, MI$57K--1.51,205
- 18517 Oakfield St Detroit, MI$34K--1943
- 18660 Harlow St Detroit, MI$35K--1725
- 18619 Harlow St Detroit, MI$32K31883
- 18645 Oakfield St Detroit, MI$26K--1800
- 18614 Harlow St Detroit, MI$61K311,291
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.