18615 Woodruff St, Smithville, MO 640893 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,482 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 572 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,482 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 05310000101200
- Zillow Home ID: 71151928
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18615 Woodruff Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 64089, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.2% less than in Kansas City Metro, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 64089 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kansas City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 64089 home values.
- 18613 Woodruff St Smithville, MO$137K321,248
- 18617 Woodruff St Smithville, MO$140K321,144
- 18610 Primrose St Smithville, MO$152K321,077
- 18611 Woodruff St Smithville, MO$137K321,174
- 18619 Woodruff St Smithville, MO$129K321,188
- 18620 Woodruff St Smithville, MO$165K332,000
- 18608 Primrose St Smithville, MO$147K431,212
- 18609 Woodruff St Smithville, MO$114K321,204
- 18616 Primrose St Smithville, MO$149K321,354
- 18622 Woodruff St Smithville, MO--321,232
- Woodruff St MO--------
- 18606 Primrose St Smithville, MO$152K321,465
- 18605 Primrose St Smithville, MO$123K321,248
- 18607 Primrose St Smithville, MO$129K321,188
- 18621 Woodruff St Smithville, MO$111K321,220
- 703 NE 188th St Smithville, MO$358K432,666
- 18607 Woodruff St Smithville, MO$107K33--
- 18609 Primrose St Smithville, MO$141K321,096
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292