1862 Brookview Dr, Saline, MI 481765 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,112 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Brookview Highlands is located outside of Ann Arbor just south of downtown Saline, Michigan. This beautiful community, situated in a rural environment, is a perfect place to raise a family. Brookview Highlands contains 119 homes constructed between 1994 and 2003 by numerous custom builders including such illustrious local names as Wexford Homes, Anderson Homes, etc. The community is set on 145 acres of land located just alongside the Brookside Golf Course. Homes are situated on large lots with a minimum size of 1 acre. These stunning custom homes range in size from over 2000 to around 9000 square feet and range in price from over $350,000 to in excess of $725,000. Outside, these stunning homes often feature a brick fascia, extensive custom landscaping in the front and back yards as well as multiple car garages. Inside, these homes offer the height of luxury with many upgraded features in kitchens and bathrooms. Brookview Highlands Restrictions are for your review. The neighborhood has an active Homeowners Association with fees of $100 annually.
Parents will be delighted that children attend acclaimed Saline Schools and homeowners will be pleased to know that they pay lower Pittsfield Township taxes.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $465,000
- Price/sqft: $149
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,112 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M 1325144078
- Zillow Home ID: 24728559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1862 Brookview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48176, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 180.4% higher than in Washtenaw, and 298.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48176 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washtenaw.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48176 home values.
- 1844 Brookview Dr Saline, MI$488K42.52,935
- 1880 Brookview Dr Saline, MI$552K------
- 300 Crestway Ct Saline, MI$506K333,092
- 1894 Brookview Dr Saline, MI$840K------
- 1826 Brookview Dr Saline, MI$612K------
- 1845 Ridgewood Cir Saline, MI$589K------
- 295 Crestway Ct Saline, MI$438K------
- 1875 Ridgewood Cir Saline, MI$651K------
- 1908 Brookview Dr Saline, MI$1.15M------
- 318 Crestway Ct Saline, MI$485K43.53,500
- 1835 Brookview Dr Saline, MI$595K------
- 1916 Brookview Dr Saline, MI$325K------
- 1780 Fairview Ct Saline, MI$927K------
- 1814 Brookview Dr Saline, MI$820K------
- 1827 Brookview Dr Saline, MI$773K455,138
- 1851 Ridgewood Cir Saline, MI$849K564,720
- 1924 Brookview Dr Saline, MI$851K------
- 311 Crestway Ct Saline, MI$468K------
- 1869 Ridgewood Cir Saline, MI$323K------
- 1819 Brookview Dr Saline, MI$519K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!