1863 Kalorama Rd NWAPT 2A, Washington, DC 20009
Sold on 4/24/13: $384,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:631 sq ft
- Lot:346 sqft
- Year Built:1903
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $384,000
- Heating Type:Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Zillow Home ID463092
- Days on Zillow361
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1965
- Parcel #2552 2087
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Construction Quality6.0
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1863 Kalorama Road Nw APT 2A
Learn more about forecast calculations or Adams Morgan home values.
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292