1863 Pleasantview Dr NE, Lancaster, OH 431304 beds, 3 baths, 3,570 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 333 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: 214000415
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 981 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 627 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,570 sqft
- Parcel #: 0270040810
- Zillow Home ID: 59819130
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1863 Pleasantview Drive Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43130, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Lancaster, and 1.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43130 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lancaster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43130 home values.
- 1881 Pleasantview Dr NE Lancaster, OH$172K331,462
- 1825 Pleasantview Dr NE Lancaster, OH$366K53.54,021
- 2176 William T Cir # 19-2176 Lancaster, OH$148K221,552
- 2188 William T Cir Lancaster, OH$166K321,712
- 2188 William T Cir Lancaster, OH$107K321,712
- 2178 William T Cir Lancaster, OH$166K221,712
- 1903 Pleasantview Dr NE Lancaster, OH$160K31.51,504
- 2186 William T Cir Lancaster, OH$104K221,712
- 2186 William T Cir Lancaster, OH$168K221,712
- 1801 Pleasantview Dr NE Lancaster, OH$365K43.54,161
- 2198 William T Cir Lancaster, OH$165K221,712
- 2166 William T Cir Lancaster, OH$149K221,552
- 2155 William T Cir Lancaster, OH$158K32.51,848
- 2196 William T Cir Lancaster, OH$101K221,552
- 2196 William T Cir Lancaster, OH$149K221,552
- 2168 William T Cir Lancaster, OH$175K221,712
- 2157 William T Cir Lancaster, OH$120K221,242
- 2172 William T Cir Lancaster, OH$164K221,712
- 2184 William T Cir Lancaster, OH$163K221,712
- 2174 William T Cir Lancaster, OH$153K221,552
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.