1863 Powell Pl, Jacksonville, FL 322053 beds, 3 baths, 2,402 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 14 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $202
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,402 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 98
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0784090000
- Zillow Home ID: 44479779
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1863 Powell Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 62.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43% lower than in Jacksonville, and 70.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Riverside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside home values.
- 1873 Powell Pl Jacksonville, FL$341K422,208
- 1855 Powell Pl Jacksonville, FL$809K443,686
- Powell Pl Jacksonville, FL$481K32.52,608
- 1881 Powell Pl Jacksonville, FL$835K342,889
- 1849 Powell Pl Jacksonville, FL$493K433,172
- 1850 Powell Pl Jacksonville, FL$1.97M76.58,508
- 1853 Powell Pl Jacksonville, FL$406K42.52,816
- 1833 Powell Pl Jacksonville, FL$437K432,925
- 1842 Powell Pl Jacksonville, FL$511K432,982
- 2752 Vernon Ter Jacksonville, FL$929K423,028
- 2743 Vernon Ter APT 3 Jacksonville, FL$181K11600
- 2743 Vernon Ter APT 10 Jacksonville, FL$159K21850
- 2743 Vernon Ter APT 7 Jacksonville, FL$116K11675
- 2749 Vernon Ter APT 5 Jacksonville, FL$117K11900
- 2749 Vernon Ter APT 2 Jacksonville, FL$111K11750
- 2749 Vernon Ter APT 1 Jacksonville, FL$126K211,000
- 2749 Vernon Ter APT 4 Jacksonville, FL$109K11850
- 1836 Powell Pl Jacksonville, FL$470K42.53,256
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.