1864 40th Ave E, Seattle, WA 981124 beds, 2 baths, 2,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $740,000
- Price/sqft: $361
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Partial basement, 760 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,050 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1084000095
- Zillow Home ID: 48703766
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1864 40th Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madison Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% higher than in Seattle, and 19.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Madison Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Park home values.
- 1870 40th Ave E Seattle, WA$835K31.51,730
- 1860 40th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.01M32.252,370
- 4003 E Newton St Seattle, WA$1.62M41.54,490
- 1852 40th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.27M42.752,870
- 1848 40th Ave E Seattle, WA$863K21.751,590
- 1865 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$751K51.752,320
- 1869 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.1M332,010
- 1861 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.41M43.253,100
- 1857 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$731K211,340
- 1875 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.84M32.753,030
- 1855 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.08M332,320
- 1842 40th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.54M32.53,320
- 1865 40th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.14M42.51,960
- 1851 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$843K321,330
- 1871 40th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.08M31.752,880
- 2000 40th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.56M633,170
- 1859 40th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.18M333,600
- 1875 40th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.57M333,300
- 1849 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$808K221,370
- 2001 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$724K311,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!