1864 Teakwood Way, Vista, CA 920813 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,688 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $480,000
- Price/sqft: $239
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 1694242500
- Zillow Home ID: 16625152
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1864 Teakwood Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92081 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.6% lower than in Vista, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92081 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92081 home values.
- 1860 Teakwood Way Vista, CA$500K32.51,810
- 1868 Teakwood Way Vista, CA$464K32.51,810
- 1856 Teakwood Way Vista, CA$470K32.51,631
- 1872 Teakwood Way Vista, CA$452K32.51,633
- 1876 Teakwood Way Vista, CA$499K32.51,810
- 1865 Willow Way Vista, CA$489K32.51
- 1852 Teakwood Way Vista, CA$401K221,253
- 1861 Willow Way Vista, CA$419K321,366
- 1869 Willow Way Vista, CA$491K32.51,810
- 1857 Willow Way Vista, CA$499K32.51,906
- 1884 Teakwood Way Vista, CA$418K321,366
- 1873 Willow Way Vista, CA$418K321,366
- 1863 Teakwood Way Vista, CA$412K321,366
- 1867 Teakwood Way Vista, CA$500K32.51,810
- 1853 Willow Way Vista, CA$404K221,253
- 1859 Teakwood Way Vista, CA$461K32.51,631
- 1871 Teakwood Way Vista, CA$450K32.51,631
- 1877 Willow Way Vista, CA$490K32.51,810
- 1855 Teakwood Way Vista, CA$489K32.51,810
- 1875 Teakwood Way Vista, CA$414K321,366
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!