18644 Vista Del Sol Dr, Dallas, TX 752873 beds, 2 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- HOA Fee: $28
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: R166602105801
- Zillow Home ID: 53085084
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18644 Vista Del Sol Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Far North market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.4% less than in Dallas, and 3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Far North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Far North home values.
- 18648 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$227K321,824
- 18640 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$208K321,856
- 18652 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$208K321,856
- 18636 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$226K321,824
- 18623 Gibbons Dr Dallas, TX$249K322,116
- 18656 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$210K321,824
- 18605 Tall Oak Dr Dallas, TX$258K42.52,077
- 18627 Gibbons Dr Dallas, TX$279K32.52,160
- 18632 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$209K321,856
- 18619 Gibbons Dr Dallas, TX$271K432,496
- 18627 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$217K321,873
- 18609 Tall Oak Dr Dallas, TX$290K42.52,667
- 18641 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$219K32.51,883
- 18660 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$206K321,708
- 18645 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$205K221,711
- 18601 Tall Oak Dr Dallas, TX$272K32.52,456
- 18628 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$232K432,556
- 18649 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$230K322,032
- 18615 Tall Oak Dr Dallas, TX$212K331,703
- 18551 Gibbons Dr Dallas, TX$309K322,399
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.