1865 Kingman Dr, Elgin, IL 601233 beds, 3 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Parcel #: 0604431003
- Zillow Home ID: 4625432
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1865 Kingman Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60123 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 44.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% greater than in Elgin, and 1150.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60123 home values.
- 1230 Kingman Ct Elgin, IL$198K------
- 1875 Kingman Dr Elgin, IL$179K321,700
- 1240 Kingman Ct Elgin, IL$160K------
- 1870 Kingman Dr Elgin, IL$191K44--
- 1220 Kingman Ct Elgin, IL$190K42.52,160
- 1860 Kingman Dr Elgin, IL$176K------
- 1880 Kingman Dr Elgin, IL$173K------
- 1255 N Lyle Ave Elgin, IL$182K------
- 1210 Kingman Ct Elgin, IL$167K421,600
- 1850 Kingman Dr Elgin, IL$201K------
- 1245 N Lyle Ave Elgin, IL$158K------
- 1275 N Lyle Ave Elgin, IL$168K------
- 1235 Kingman Ct Elgin, IL$166K331,176
- 1835 Kingman Dr Elgin, IL$217K------
- 1225 Kingman Ct Elgin, IL$187K------
- 1205 Kingman Ct Elgin, IL$198K------
- 1890 Monday Dr Elgin, IL$144K------
- 1900 Monday Dr Elgin, IL$194K------
- 1840 Kingman Dr Elgin, IL$220K------
- 1215 Kingman Ct Elgin, IL$205K43.52,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292