- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18650 Willow St, Hesperia, CA 923452 beds, 2 baths, 1,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.18 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $62,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Granite Counters in Kitchen,fire place insert,ceramic stove back room,could be 3rd bdrm
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 0411151170000
- Zillow Home ID: 17445117
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18650 Willow Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92345, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% lower than in Hesperia, and 87% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92345 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hesperia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92345 home values.
- 18676 Willow St Hesperia, CA$180K321,528
- 18624 Willow St Hesperia, CA$208K422,174
- 18647 Atlantic St Hesperia, CA$187K421,950
- 18649 Willow St Hesperia, CA$131K321,109
- 18665 Willow St Hesperia, CA$137K321,566
- 18631 Willow St Hesperia, CA$208K332,064
- 18671 Atlantic St Hesperia, CA$170K321,575
- 18625 Atlantic St Hesperia, CA$152K221,380
- 18679 Willow St Hesperia, CA$142K321,408
- 18615 Willow St Hesperia, CA$133K321,170
- 18702 Willow St Hesperia, CA$158K321,500
- 18576 Willow St Hesperia, CA$162K321,573
- 18695 Willow St Hesperia, CA$122K221,072
- 18601 Willow St Hesperia, CA$149K321,260
- 18648 Albany St Hesperia, CA$157K31.51,540
- 18666 Albany St Hesperia, CA$99K311,400
- 18632 Albany St Hesperia, CA$146K321,350
- 18593 Atlantic St Hesperia, CA$163K321,530
- 18680 Albany St Hesperia, CA$98K21950
- 18616 Albany St Hesperia, CA$137K321,233
Nearby Schools in Hesperia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292