18652 Runyon St, Detroit, MI 482343 beds, 1 bath, 913 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $3,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 913 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 17014592
- Zillow Home ID: 88449733
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18652 Runyon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% higher than in Detroit, and 524.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48234 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48234 home values.
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
1,751 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1947
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
- 18646 Runyon St Detroit, MI$28K--1816
- 18660 Runyon St Detroit, MI$31K--1844
- 18640 Runyon St Detroit, MI$28K--1872
- 18666 Runyon St Detroit, MI$29K--1730
- 18630 Runyon St Detroit, MI$37K--1872
- 18672 Runyon St Detroit, MI$30K--1866
- 18653 Albion St Detroit, MI$35K31858
- 18645 Albion St Detroit, MI$36K311,000
- 18682 Runyon St Detroit, MI$65K422,007
- 18620 Runyon St Detroit, MI$41K--1.51,242
- 18661 Albion St Detroit, MI$35K--1842
- 18637 Albion St Detroit, MI$30K--1790
- 18667 Albion St Detroit, MI$33K--1757
- 18673 Albion St Detroit, MI$21K31802
- 18631 Albion St Detroit, MI$39K311,150
- 18681 Albion St Detroit, MI$30K--1798
- 18625 Albion St Detroit, MI$37K31870
- 18610 Runyon St Detroit, MI$40K--1.51,196
- 18694 Runyon St Detroit, MI$38K--1.5865
- 18687 Albion St Detroit, MI----1907
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.