1866 Guerlain St, Bronx, NY 104606 beds, 4.5 baths, 2,459 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,152 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $491,150
- Price/sqft: $200
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,459 sqft
- Lot depth: 64
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 039230005
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 89070887
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1866 Guerlain Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Parkchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2300% higher than in New York, and 24.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Parkchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parkchester home values.
- 1868 Guerlain St Bronx, NY$468K----3,056
- 1866 Guerlain St # 2 Bronx, NY$268K62--
- 1862 Guerlain St # 3 Bronx, NY$273K31--
- 1862 Guerlain St Bronx, NY$503K313,592
- 1864 Guerlain St Bronx, NY$519K863,592
- 1860 Guerlain St # 3FL Bronx, NY$408K------
- 1860 Guerlain St FL 3 Bronx, NY$315K------
- 1860 Guerlain St # 3 Bronx, NY$402K31--
- 1860 Guerlain St Bronx, NY$451K213,003
- 1560 Leland Ave Bronx, NY$534K----3,630
- 1556 Leland Ave Bronx, NY$509K----3,672
- 1562 Leland Ave Bronx, NY$470K----2,420
- 1871 Guerlain St Bronx, NY$438K643,000
- 1873 Guerlain St Bronx, NY$413K----3,000
- 1554 Leland Ave Bronx, NY$306K----1,796
- 1875 Guerlain St Bronx, NY$359KStudio--1,040
- 1564 Leland Ave Bronx, NY$459K----2,420
- 1877 Guerlain St Bronx, NY$446K732,000
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292