18660 San Juan Dr, Detroit, MI 482213 beds, 1 bath, 1,435 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,181 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $41,000
- Price/sqft: $29
- Finished basement, 1150 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,435 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 16025645
- Zillow Home ID: 88296869
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18660 San Juan Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48221 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 130.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 49.1% higher than in Detroit, and 620.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48221 home values.
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
1,582 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1936
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
- 18666 San Juan Dr Detroit, MI$36K--21,062
- 18654 San Juan Dr Detroit, MI$37K--1.51,240
- 18646 San Juan Dr Detroit, MI$99K31.51,594
- 18674 San Juan Dr Detroit, MI$49K--11,004
- 18680 San Juan Dr Detroit, MI$57K--1.51,061
- 18638 San Juan Dr Detroit, MI$65K--1.51,328
- 18661 Prairie St Detroit, MI$48K--1921
- 18655 Prairie St Detroit, MI$42K--21,597
- 18667 Prairie St Detroit, MI$42K311,440
- 18675 Prairie St Detroit, MI$42K31.51,344
- 18688 San Juan Dr Detroit, MI$28K--11,051
- 18645 Prairie St Detroit, MI$52K--2.51,506
- 18681 Prairie St Detroit, MI$42K--11,603
- 18624 San Juan Dr Detroit, MI$46K--1.51,188
- 18639 Prairie St Detroit, MI$36K311,415
- 18696 San Juan Dr Detroit, MI$40K--21,418
- 18687 Prairie St Detroit, MI$34K321,332
- 18633 Prairie St Detroit, MI$36K311,624
- 18616 San Juan Dr Detroit, MI$40K--11,049
- 18700 San Juan Dr Detroit, MI$36K--1.51,342
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.