- Lot: 3,075 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 456 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,247 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 1998 for $27,900
- Price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: U7608540
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 220 sqft
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Financing Available \ Cash, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Carport, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Washer, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Garage Features \ Other, Last Status \ Photo Required, Maintenance Includes \ Water\Sewer, Pet Size \ Very Small (Under 15 Lbs.), Interior Features \ Furnished, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Heatingand Fuel \ Heat Pump, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Water Extras \ Fishing Pier, Water Extras \ Skiing Allowed, Utilities \ Gas, Pool Type \ Spa, Community Features \ Waterfront Complex, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Community Features \ Buyer Approval Required, Community Features \ Community Hot Tub\Spa, Community Features \ Dock, Community Features \ Fishing Pier, Community Features \ Laundry Facility, Community Features \ Water Access, Manufactured Mobile Style \ Mobile Home, Property Style \ Manufactured\Mobile Home, MH Width \ Single Wide, Front Exposure \ South, Community Features \ Community Boat Ramp, Roof \ Metal, Water Extras \ Sailboat Water, Water Extras \ Seawall - Concrete, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Housing For Older Persons \ 55 or older, Property Description \ In M\H Community, Water Extras \ Boat Ramp - Private, Roof \ Roof Over, Ownership \ Co-op
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 772 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 202916032900004280
- Zillow Home ID: 47128647
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $48-103K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33764 home values will increase 5.5% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Clearwater as a whole. Among 33764 homes, this home is 64.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 33.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33764, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.8% greater than in Clearwater, and 161.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33764 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33764 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (355)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 18675 Us Highway 19 N|
Nearby Schools in Clearwater
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!