187 Federal St UNIT 187, Salem, MA 019702 beds, 2 baths, 758 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Other
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $227,000
- Price/sqft: $299
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 758 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: M:25 L:0124 S:802
- Zillow Home ID: 70885073
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 187 Federal Street UNIT 187
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% greater than in Salem, and 52.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
- 182 Federal St Salem, MA$224K211,146
- 182 Federal St UNIT 2 Salem, MA--211,044
- 187 Federal St Salem, MA$260K221,160
- 185 Federal St UNIT 185 Salem, MA$231K221,200
- 183R Federal St Salem, MA$239K321,200
- 183R Federal St Salem, MA$235K21.51,375
- 182 Federal St UNIT 3 Salem, MA$228K311,064
- 182 Federal St UNIT 1 Salem, MA$251K211,146
- 186 Federal St Salem, MA$317K422,630
- 180 Federal St # A Salem, MA$294K312,146
- 180 Federal St Salem, MA$394K422,649
- 26 Boston St Salem, MA$542K1275,865
- 183R Federal St # 3 Salem, MA$264K------
- 188 Federal St Salem, MA$296K322,520
- 183 Federal St UNIT 1 Salem, MA$319K21.51,724
- 183 Federal St UNIT 3 Salem, MA$259K311,350
- 183 Federal St UNIT 1A Salem, MA$135K11597
- 183 Federal St UNIT 2 Salem, MA$271K211,505
- 30 Boston St Salem, MA$334K31.52,456
- 181 Federal St # 2 Salem, MA$181K11700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!