187 Gale St, Akron, OH 443025 beds, 3 baths, 1,968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,268 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $22,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 252 sqft
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,968 sqft
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 6715955
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35425884
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 187 Gale Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Square, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% lower than in Akron, and 61% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Square home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Square home values.
- 183 Gale St Akron, OH$82K321,810
- 191 Gale St Akron, OH$63K311,728
- 179 Gale St Akron, OH$58K411,613
- 195 Gale St Akron, OH$63K411,764
- 175 Gale St Akron, OH$58K411,613
- Woodland Ave Akron, OH--------
- 182 Westwood Ave Akron, OH$85K421,860
- 178 Westwood Ave Akron, OH$63K411,728
- Gale St Akron, OH$63K411,764
- 169 Gale St Akron, OH$62K411,614
- 203 Gale St Akron, OH$43K411,656
- 174-176 Westwood Ave Akron, OH$93K422,520
- 188 Westwood Ave Akron, OH--------
- 506 Woodland Ave Akron, OH$75K41.51,526
- 170 Westwood Ave Akron, OH$49K31888
- 165 Gale St Akron, OH$62K211,040
- 207 Gale St Akron, OH$41K11861
- 500 Woodland Ave Akron, OH$48K311,227
- 168 Westwood Ave Akron, OH$53K311,112
- 162-164 Westwood Ave Akron, OH$95K422,574
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292