- Built in 1971
- Views: 1,215 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $70,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $62
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Hood
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: No
- Attic: None
- Basement Finished Info: Fully Finished
- Condo Type: Traditional
- Cooling System: Individual Unit(S)
- Development Type: Condominium
- Dining Room Description: Slider
- Exterior Siding: Brick
- FamRm/Den Description: Lower Level
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Linoleum
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Kitchen Description: Galley
- Laundry Room Info: Lower Level
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Townhouse
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 97
- Floor size: 1,136 sqft
- Parcel #: 300000187E8
- Zillow Home ID: 62540062
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $101-139K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06042, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% lower than in Manchester, and 88.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06042 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Manchester.
|Other Units in this Building (11)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 187 Homestead St|
Nearby Schools in Manchester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!