- Built in 1988
- 671 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,109 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $300
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $139,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: L146666
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Unfinished basement
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Oven\Range, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Adult 55 \ No, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Hot Water Fuel \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Property Type \ Residential, REO \ No, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(s), Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ No, Sq Ft Source \ Owner, Status \ Active, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Assessments \ No, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Complex Management \ Professional-Off Site, Appliances Included \ Washer, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Interior Feature \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Last Status \ Expired, Style \ Townhouse, Basement Type \ None, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(s), Park Garage Type \ Assigned, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Fuel Type \ Electric, Park Garage Type \ Detached, Amenities Included \ Club House, Area Num \ Torrington, Mill Rate \ 36.3200, Neighborhood \ Torrington (134), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Transaction Type \ Sale
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 80
- Floor size: 1,742 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 012656
- Zillow Home ID: 57830815
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $84-207K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06790 homes, this home is 17.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06790, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% greater than in Torrington, and 115.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06790 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Torrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (75)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 187 Lovers Ln|
Nearby Schools in Torrington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!