- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
187 Morris Ave UNIT 1, Providence, RI 029063 beds, 1 bath, 1,062 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $165
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,062 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: P:0860252 L:0001
- Zillow Home ID: 70941189
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 187 Morris Avenue UNIT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Blackstone market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 79.7% lower than in Providence, and 61.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Blackstone home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blackstone home values.
- 189 Morris Ave # 0 Providence, RI$201K311,062
- 193 Morris Ave Providence, RI$453K93.54,386
- 188 Morris Ave Providence, RI$321K31.51,534
- 191 Morris Ave Providence, RI$216K31--
- 199 Morris Ave UNIT 1 Providence, RI$213K21997
- 196 Morris Ave Providence, RI$839K6--4,558
- 201 Morris Ave Providence, RI$181K21--
- 196 Morris Ave # 1 Providence, RI$217K311,700
- 187 Morris Ave UNIT 2 Providence, RI$218K311,034
- 187 Morris Ave UNIT 3 Providence, RI$242K311,401
- 205 Morris Ave # 2 Providence, RI$203K211,100
- 1 Hazard Ave Providence, RI--------
- 199 Morris Ave UNIT 2 Providence, RI$201K21997
- 199 Morris Ave UNIT 4 Providence, RI$209K21997
- 199 Morris Ave UNIT 3 Providence, RI$208K21997
- 177 Morris Ave Providence, RI$555K52.52,900
- 190 Morris Ave Providence, RI$747K62.54,166
- 207 Morris Ave Providence, RI$448K32.51,828
- 10 Hazard Ave Providence, RI$479K934,041
- 177 Morris Ave Providence, RI$284K52.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292