187 Targee St, Staten Island, NY 103043 beds, 1 bath, 1,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 478 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $259,700
- Price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: 1081964
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,392 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 005630053
- Zillow Home ID: 32285366
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 187 Targee Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Stapleton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3650% higher than in New York, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Stapleton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stapleton home values.
- 191 Targee St Staten Island, NY$331K521,700
- 185 Targee St Staten Island, NY$998K----4,600
- 193 Targee St Staten Island, NY$350K----2,010
- 197 Targee St Staten Island, NY$216K----1,328
- 203 Targee St Staten Island, NY$311K722,068
- 204 Gordon St Staten Island, NY$254K632,540
- 202 Gordon St Staten Island, NY$425K8422
- 208 Gordon St Staten Island, NY$228K22720
- 204 Targee St Staten Island, NY$252K21--
- 205 Targee St Staten Island, NY$399K623,102
- 198 Gordon St Staten Island, NY$269K531,440
- 214 Gordon St Staten Island, NY$451K----2,370
- 216 Gordon St Staten Island, NY$322K311,500
- 207 Targee St Staten Island, NY$569K----2,800
- Targee St Staten Island, NY--------
- 220 Gordon St Staten Island, NY$258K----1,072
- 182 Targee St Staten Island, NY$265K----1,632
- 211 Targee St # 563/0041 Staten Island, NY--Studio--3,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.