- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- 53 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 392
- All time views: 435
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Price/sqft: $248
- MLS #: 32411
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Energy Related: Water Heater-electric
- Fees Include: None
- Wall-to-wall Carpet
- List Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Lot Description: Level Lot
- Lot Size: 2 - 1 Acre
- Photo Available: YES
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Photo: Broker Will Provide Photo
- Date Of Possession: At Closing
- SQFT Source: Public Record
- State: GA
- Stories: 1 Story
- Share Address with Public Websites: Yes
- Include in Auto-Valuation Models: Yes
- Allow additional comments: Yes
- Share with Public Websites: Yes
- Water: Public Water
- Construction: Brick 4 Sided
- Parking: Detached
- Rooms: Family Room
- Showing Instructions: See Remarks
- Kitchen Equipment: Refrigerator
- Heating Source: Other (See Remarks)
- Property Setting: Lake
- Acreage Source: Public Record
- Amenities: None
- Basement: Crawlspace
- Market Code: Available
- Heating Type: Other (See Remarks)
- source: RETS
- Style: Cottage
- Water Description: Waterfront
- Cooling Type: Window Units
- Boathouse: Boathouse - 1 Slip
- Status: New
- High School: GA
- Middle School: GA
- Elementary School: A County
- High School: Baldwin County
- Middle School: Baldwin County
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,463 sqft
- Parcel #: 085A 056
- Zillow Home ID: 98944253
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $148-430K.
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Milledgeville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.