1870 Brookfield Dr, Akron, OH 44313
Sold on 10/31/12: $157,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,462 sq ft
- Lot:0.32 acres
- Year Built:1956
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $157,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate
- Ceiling Fan
- Additional FeaturesSquare footage does not include partially finished walkout basement.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Office, Recreation room, Workshop
- Days on Zillow406
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Garage Size506
- Lot Depth175
- Lot Width80
- Parcel #6814279
- Room Count8
- School DistrictAkron CSD
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID35459231
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$134,558||$121K – $151K||-$6,236||$92||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,231/mo||$849 – $1.6K/mo||-$47||$0.84||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Northwest Akron home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 3% rise for Akron as a whole. Among Northwest Akron homes, this home is valued 1.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 39% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.4% lower than in Akron, and 38.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Akron home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Akron home values.
Neighborhood for 1870 Brookfield Drive
- 1862 Brookfield Dr Akron, OH$119K32.01,610
- 1886 Thornhill Dr Akron, OH$145K42.51,965
- 1833 Brookshire Rd Akron, OH$144K32.51,844
- 1859 Thornhill Dr Akron, OH$159K32.52,464
- 1867 Thornhill Dr Akron, OH$121K32.51,520
- 1894 Thornhill Dr Akron, OH$123K32.51,616
- 1900 Thornhill Dr Akron, OH$155K42.52,360
- 1890 Ashwood Dr Akron, OH$219K43.53,342
- 1934 Oakridge Dr Akron, OH$124K33.01,617
- 1811 Breezewood Dr Akron, OH$331K54.54,104
- 1925 Thornhill Dr Akron, OH$157K32.52,353
- 583 Fairhill Dr Akron, OH$106K42.52,332
- 529 Fairhill Dr Akron, OH$102K32.01,368
- 2396 Thurmont Rd Akron, OH$153K32.52,413
- 529 Fairhill Dr Akron, OH--------
- 1882 Cromwell Dr Akron, OH$97K42.02,288
- 1796-1800 Cromwell Dr Akron, OH$146K73.03,330
- 1825 Fairlawn Knolls Dr Akron, OH$232K43.52,852
- 2263 Thurmont Rd Akron, OH$180K45.02,780
- 1905 Burlington Rd Akron, OH$160K33.52,296
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005