1870 Cutlass Cove Dr, Vero Beach, FL 329634 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,001 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 37 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $1,600,000
- Price/sqft: $455
- MLS #: 148580
- Flooring: Carpet, Other
- Parking: 598 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,001 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 334021000040000000240
- Zillow Home ID: 45258606
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1870 Cutlass Cove Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32963, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.8% lower than in Vero Beach, and 11.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32963 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vero Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32963 home values.
- 1860 Cutlass Cove Dr Vero Beach, FL$1.09M333,500
- 1880 Cutlass Cove Dr Vero Beach, FL$741K322,140
- 1875 Cutlass Cove Dr Vero Beach, FL$1.13M32.52,935
- 1855 Cutlass Cove Dr Vero Beach, FL$1.43M333,880
- 1885 Cutlass Cove Dr Vero Beach, FL$1.48M874,166
- 1900 Cutlass Cove Dr Vero Beach, FL$1.72M55.53,700
- 1850 Cutlass Cove Dr Vero Beach, FL$1.23M43.53,418
- 1895 Cutlass Cove Dr Vero Beach, FL$1.41M33.53,983
- 1825 Cutlass Cove Dr Vero Beach, FL$1.02M443,258
- 1910 Cutlass Cove Dr Vero Beach, FL$1.13M33.54,046
- 1840 Cutlass Cove Dr Vero Beach, FL$1.62M883,233
- 1915 Cutlass Cove Dr Vero Beach, FL$1.15M332,657
- 1920 Cutlass Cove Dr Vero Beach, FL$1.1M34.53,360
- 1805 Cutlass Cove Dr Vero Beach, FL$1.73M--33,660
- 1820 Cutlass Cove Dr Vero Beach, FL$863K332,689
- 1830 Cutlass Cove Dr Vero Beach, FL$1.62M43.54,747
- 1810 Cutlass Cove Dr Vero Beach, FL$1.09M322,723
- 1800 Cutlass Cove Dr Vero Beach, FL$862K32.52,210
- 555 Harbour Dr Vero Beach, FL$2.73M44.56,501
- 300 Harbour Dr APT 300B Vero Beach, FL$324K222,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!