- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1870 Oakmont Dr, Glendale, CA 912083 beds, 2 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $511,000
- Price/sqft: $379
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 81
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 5652021008
- Zillow Home ID: 20839713
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1870 Oakmont Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Verdugo Woodlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 121.2% higher than in Glendale, and 9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Verdugo Woodlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glendale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Verdugo Woodlands home values.
- 5 beds, 5 baths
4,279 sqft, 87,555 sqft lot, built in 2003
- 5 beds, 5 baths
- 1874 Oakmont Dr Glendale, CA$649K311,400
- 1864 Oakmont Dr Glendale, CA$1.13M42.52,695
- 1859 Hillside Dr Glendale, CA$634K321,325
- 1871 Oakmont Ter Glendale, CA$1.19M343,096
- 1861 Hillside Dr Glendale, CA$729K221,618
- 1869 Hillside Dr Glendale, CA$683K431,228
- 1880 Oakmont Dr Glendale, CA$651K211,410
- Haven Dr Glendale, CA$1.46M443,494
- Haven Dr Glendale, CA$1.58M554,279
- Haven Dr Glendale, CA$819K333,071
- 1861 Oakmont Ter Glendale, CA$1.02M43.53,440
- 1858 Hillside Dr Glendale, CA$691K321,575
- 1884 Oakmont Dr Glendale, CA$710K321,989
- 1853 Hillside Dr Glendale, CA$663K211,089
- 1854 Hillside Dr Glendale, CA$943K332,301
- 1860 Hillside Dr Glendale, CA$1.05M432,504
- 1921 Cathay St Glendale, CA$739K321,574
- 1866 Hillside Dr Glendale, CA$740K21.51,619
- 1881 Oakmont Ter Glendale, CA$1.59M343,790
- 2177 Haven St Glendale, CA$751K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!