18701 168th St, Lexington, OK 730513 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 16.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $58,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- View: Territorial, Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood, Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: R0117640
- Zillow Home ID: 21764400
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18701 168th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73051 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% higher than in Cleveland, and 91% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73051 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73051 home values.
- 18707 168th St Lexington, OK$69K321,064
- 18800 168th St Lexington, OK$71K221,260
- 19000 168th St Lexington, OK$102K321,248
- 18550 168th St Lexington, OK$99K211,152
- 168th St Lexington, OK$71K221,260
- 19050 168th St Lexington, OK$88K321,720
- 16600 Quail Run Rd Lexington, OK$160K322,066
- 16550 Quail Run Rd Lexington, OK$74K311,334
- 16401 Quail Run Rd Lexington, OK$253K332,597
- 16350 Lewis Rd Lexington, OK$82K321,368
- 17951 168th St Lexington, OK$119K321,549
- 16500 Quail Run Rd Lexington, OK$90K321,140
- Rr 2 Lexington, OK--------
- 17801 168th St Lexington, OK$160K322,379
- 16201 Quail Run Rd Lexington, OK$112K321,472
- 16601 Lewis Rd Lexington, OK$77K311,216
- 17751 168th St Lexington, OK$78K321,216
- 17800 168th St Lexington, OK$156K221,968
- 17551 168th St Lexington, OK$130K322,460
- 17585 168th St Lexington, OK$82K321,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005