18701 E Sierra Madre Ave, Glendora, CA 917413 beds, 3 baths, 2,831 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 1983 for $183,500
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,831 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 153
- Lot width: 146
- Parcel #: 8684029025
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 21658150
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18701 E Sierra Madre Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91741 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.5% less than in Glendora, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 91741 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glendora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91741 home values.
- 1110 Hicrest Rd Glendora, CA$877K432,484
- 1101 W Sierra Madre Ave Glendora, CA$723K321,954
- 18651 E Sierra Madre Ave Glendora, CA$755K432,124
- 1120 Hicrest Rd Glendora, CA$849K532,619
- 1102 Hicrest Rd Glendora, CA$1.08M433,152
- 1111 Hicrest Rd Glendora, CA$708K421,748
- 18635 E Sierra Madre Ave Glendora, CA$682K321,430
- 18725 E Sierra Madre Ave Glendora, CA$761K321,476
- 1124 Hicrest Rd Glendora, CA$805K332,573
- 1119 Hicrest Rd Glendora, CA$1.04M432,748
- 1107 Hicrest Rd Glendora, CA$1.69M543,193
- 1018 Hicrest Rd Glendora, CA$1.15M342,888
- 1123 Hicrest Rd Glendora, CA$1.97M544,526
- 1117 Hicrest Rd Glendora, CA$713K321,669
- 18625 E Sierra Madre Ave Glendora, CA$1.75M455,338
- 1130 Hicrest Rd Glendora, CA$755K211,400
- 18745 E Sierra Madre Ave Glendora, CA$732K332,202
- 1043 Hicrest Rd Glendora, CA$1.97M343,613
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292