18706 Platte River Way, Dallas, TX 752873 beds, 2 baths, 1,437 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $139,990
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Range/Oven,Fenced yard
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,437 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: R101564
- Zillow Home ID: 27263407
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18706 Platte River Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Far North market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.4% lower than in Dallas, and 3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Far North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Far North home values.
- 18710 Platte River Way Dallas, TX$177K321,797
- 18710 Kelly Blvd Dallas, TX$116K321,804
- 18702 Platte River Way Dallas, TX$168K321,880
- Platte River Way Dallas, TX$163K--21,552
- 18620 Kelly Blvd Dallas, TX$196K321,965
- 18714 Platte River Way Dallas, TX$162K--21,770
- 18711 Platte River Way Dallas, TX$177K422,627
- 18703 Bilbrook Ln Dallas, TX$151K322,100
- 18718 Platte River Way Dallas, TX$164K--21,787
- 18610 Kelly Blvd Dallas, TX$141K321,792
- 2227 Red Bluff Dr Carrollton, TX$163K312,122
- 18715 Platte River Way Dallas, TX$160K321,775
- 3392 Sam Rayburn Run Carrollton, TX$161K311,900
- 18707 Bilbrook Ln Dallas, TX$176K321,852
- 2226 Red Bluff Dr Carrollton, TX$164K321,983
- 2225 Red Bluff Dr Carrollton, TX$136K311,895
- 10011 Prairie # 5915 TX$140K----1,216
- 18722 Platte River Way Dallas, TX$161K--21,864
- 18719 Platte River Way Dallas, TX$151K321,523
- 2704 Cancun Ln Dallas, TX$155K321,639
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292