1871 Commonwealth Ave APT 10, Boston, MA 021352 beds, 1 bath, 867 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Easy access to C,D and B lines
New Kitchen and new appliances
Washer and Dryer on premises
Well maintained building
High owner occupancy
Association fee includes heat and hot water
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $386
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Security System
- secured storage space in basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 867 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: W:21 P:02510 S:020
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 59094718
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1871 Commonwealth Avenue APT 10
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02135 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63% less than in Boston, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02135 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
- 1868 Comm Ave # A Brighton, MA$547K42--
- 1868 Commonwealth Ave # 0 Boston, MA$569K42--
- 1848 Commonwealth Ave # 0 Boston, MA$419K21--
- 1875 Commonwealth Ave APT 5 Boston, MA$609K422,041
- 1875 Commonwealth Ave APT 8 Boston, MA$595K421,882
- 1875 Commonwealth Ave APT 2 Boston, MA$511K421,706
- 1875 Commonwealth Ave APT 3 Boston, MA$644K422,041
- 1875 Commonwealth Ave APT 4 Boston, MA$587K321,882
- 1875 Commonwealth Ave APT 6 Boston, MA$591K421,882
- 1875 Commonwealth Ave APT 7 Boston, MA$607K422,041
- 1875 Commonwealth Ave APT 1 Boston, MA--31.51,948
- 1871 Commonwealth Ave APT 1 Boston, MA$286K11758
- 1871 Commonwealth Ave APT 7 Boston, MA$324K21867
- 1871 Commonwealth Ave UNIT 5&6 Boston, MA$399K221,310
- 1871 Commonwealth Ave UNIT 11&12 Boston, MA$400K321,315
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292