- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $140,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $117
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 336 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Traditional, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Fixer, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ N, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Wood Products, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Not Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ U, Living room location \ U, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ Rehab Loan, Potential Terms \ See Remarks, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site features \ L, Status \ PI, Style \ 14, Utility room location \ L, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 0519334021
- Zillow Home ID: 49196567
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $138-225K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98360 home values will increase 5.5% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for Orting as a whole. Among 98360 homes, this home is valued 33.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% greater than in Orting, and 199.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98360 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orting.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98360 home values.
|18718 Pioneer Way E Orting, WA||$195K||3||2||1,754|
|18714 Pioneer Way E Orting, WA||$143K||3||1.5||1,043|
|18715 Pioneer Way E Orting, WA||$219K||3||1.75||1,717|
|18712 Pioneer Way E Orting, WA||$212K||4||1.8||1,882|
|18602 197th Ave E Orting, WA||$172K||3||2||1,782|
|18710 Pioneer Way E Orting, WA||$143K||3||1||1,100|
|18722 Pioneer Way E Orting, WA||$153K||3||1||1,260|
|18612 Pioneer Way E Orting, WA||$193K||3||1.75||1,384|
|18518 197th Ave E Orting, WA||$165K||3||2||1,782|
|18720 Pioneer Way E Orting, WA||$179K||3||1||1,096|
|18711 Pioneer Way E Orting, WA||$197K||2||1.75||1,582|
|18610 Pioneer Way E Orting, WA||$295K||--||--||3,320|
|Pioneer Way E Orting, WA||--||--||--||--|
|19115 188TH St E Orting, WA||$148K||3||1||1,154|
|18608 Pioneer Way E Orting, WA||$292K||2||1.5||2,390|
|18607 Pioneer Way E Orting, WA||$418K||3||3.25||3,344|
|19612 184th St E Orting, WA||$93K||3||1.5||784|
|19419 184th St E Orting, WA||$373K||3||3||3,250|
|18505 197th Ave E Orting, WA||$167K||3||2||1,782|
|19920 196TH St E Orting, WA||$238K||3||2||1,296|
Nearby Schools in Orting
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!