- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 96 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,075 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $670,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- MLS #: IV15039936
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1001 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Shower in Tub, Laundry \ Individual Room, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, EatingArea \ Family Room, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, SaleType \ Short Pay \ Subject To Lender, Pool \ None, Spa \ None, PreviousStatus \ Active, Stories \ Two Level, EatingArea \ Formal Dining Room, Fireplace \ Family Room, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Laundry \ Inside, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, WaterSource \ District\Public, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, View \ Hills, SaleType \ Notice Of Default, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Sewer \ Septic Tank, Rooms \ Master Suite, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Appliances \ Microwave, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Open to Family Room, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, LastChangeType \ Backup Offer, Rooms \ Family Room, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, DoorFeatures \ Double Door Entry, LotFeatures \ Lot Over 40000 Sqft, InteriorFeatures \ Shower, Fireplace \ Master Bedroom, Laundry \ Gas & Electric Dryer Hookup, LotFeatures \ Sprinkler System, Rooms \ Walk-In Pantry, Laundry \ Washer Hookup, Rooms \ Formal Entry, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, InteriorFeatures \ High Ceilings (9 Feet+), LotFeatures \ Access via City Streets, Appliances \ Gas Stove, InteriorFeatures \ Two Story Ceilings
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,054 sqft
- Heating: None
- Parcel #: 285420009
- Zillow Home ID: 52470968
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $600-810K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92504 home values will rise 12.5% next year, compared to a 12.5% rise for Riverside as a whole. Among 92504 homes, this home is 111.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 30.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92504, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.4% greater than in Riverside, and 28.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92504 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92504 home values.
|18744 Glass Mountain Dr Riverside, CA||$628K||4||3||3,296|
|18692 Glass Mountain Dr Riverside, CA||$654K||5||4||3,576|
|18731 Oak Park Dr Riverside, CA||$728K||4||5||4,224|
|18640 Glass Mountain Dr Riverside, CA||$614K||4||3||3,296|
|18771 Oak Park Dr Riverside, CA||$745K||4||4.5||4,405|
|18825 Ravenhurst Way Riverside, CA||$707K||4||3.5||3,412|
|18713 Glass Mountain Dr Riverside, CA||$686K||5||3.5||4,070|
|18691 Oak Park Dr Riverside, CA||$693K||4||4.5||3,802|
|18739 Glass Mountain Dr Riverside, CA||$581K||4||3||2,824|
|18687 Glass Mountain Dr Riverside, CA||$607K||4||3||3,296|
|18661 Glass Mountain Dr Riverside, CA||$575K||4||3||2,824|
|18667 Oak Park Dr Riverside, CA||$683K||4||4.5||3,802|
|18626 Glass Mountain Dr Riverside, CA||$631K||5||4||3,575|
|18857 Ravenhurst Way Riverside, CA||$704K||5||3.25||3,869|
|18836 Ravenhurst Way Riverside, CA||$635K||5||3||3,102|
|18643 Oak Park Dr Riverside, CA||$680K||4||3.5||3,802|
|18635 Glass Mountain Dr Riverside, CA||$625K||4||4||3,575|
|18614 Glass Mountain Dr Riverside, CA||$653K||4||3||4,070|
|18619 Oak Park Dr Riverside, CA||$684K||4||4.5||3,802|
|18768 Oak Park Dr Riverside, CA||$752K||4||4.5||4,405|
Nearby Schools in Riverside
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!