- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1872 Brixton Ct, San Jose, CA 951322 beds, 2 baths, 1,023 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $146,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 459 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,023 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 58637030
- Zillow Home ID: 19770506
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1872 Brixton Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berryessa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% higher than in San Jose, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Berryessa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berryessa home values.
- 5 beds, 3 baths
2,943 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1994
- 5 beds, 3 baths
- 1880 Brixton Ct San Jose, CA$697K32.51,579
- 1864 Brixton Ct San Jose, CA$711K32.51,681
- 1888 Brixton Ct San Jose, CA$706K32.51,768
- 1856 Brixton Ct San Jose, CA$741K32.51,768
- 1883 Westminister Ct San Jose, CA$746K331,579
- 1896 Brixton Ct San Jose, CA$620K221,023
- 1891 Westminister Ct San Jose, CA$750K32.51,768
- 1875 Westminister Ct San Jose, CA$736K33.52,021
- 1865 Brixton Ct San Jose, CA$622K221,023
- 1873 Brixton Ct San Jose, CA$652K321,579
- 1899 Westminister Ct San Jose, CA$734K32.51,579
- 1857 Brixton Ct San Jose, CA$732K32.51,681
- 1881 Brixton Ct San Jose, CA$686K32.51,768
- 1889 Brixton Ct San Jose, CA$670K32.51,681
- 1849 Brixton Ct San Jose, CA$724K32.51,579
- 1841 Brixton Ct San Jose, CA$718K32.51,768
- 1897 Brixton Ct San Jose, CA$539K321
- 1862 Wembley Ct San Jose, CA$611K221,023
- 1854 Wembley Ct San Jose, CA$726K32.51,768
- 1870 Wembley Ct San Jose, CA$728K32.51,768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.