1872 Teton Ct, Sugar Grove, OH 431554 beds, 3 baths, 3,136 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This home now has walkway decking that takes you from your vehicle to the kitchen with no stairs and lots of outdoor living space. It also includes a ledge stone fireplace, finished studio bedroom above a large garage with an included EZ-GO golf cart. Your private boat dock includes a nice turn-key 15 foot ski boat on a trailer. This home has so many creative features, too numerous to list all. A very well done home with an asking price significantly under the appraised value. Don?t miss out on this home.
Please, qualified buyers only.
-please see web site for HAH membership information. (http://www.hide-a-wayhillsclub.com)
-$154 dollar low monthly fee covers FREE golf-beach-swimming pool-boating/ski-24 hour security-horse stables-airport-tennis-dirt bike track-boat storage and so much more.
-Nice and growing school district (Fairfield union).
-Taxes are 2452.82 a year (2012).
-Garage and studio above was built in 2006
-Studio is a great place for the kids when they are home from college or would make a great in-law suite or possible exercise room.
-Garage has lots of above storage with nice work benches and hot and cold water plumbing
-Central air-condition with electric heat pump make it a very efficient home to budget
-Easy access from the parking garage to finished basement thru large French doors.
-DirecTV dish and coaxial cable runs through out whole house including studio.
-Stainless steel appliances (DW-RF-STV-MIC) stay with home.
-.Over 3\4 acre of heavily wooded yard for excellent privacy and can thin out for larger water views if desired
-Extra drive way was installed with easy access right to the kitchen.
-kitchen island has been installed
- Lot: 0.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $45,000
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Finished basement, 431 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 528 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- lakefront with dock, breezeway pattio, studio, near by park with walking trails, walkway decks
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,136 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 0340097500
- Zillow Home ID: 67561609
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1872 Teton Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43155 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.5% lower than in Sugar Grove, and 14.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 43155 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sugar Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43155 home values.
- 1873 Teton Ct Sugar Grove, OH$162K321,488
- Teton Ln SE Sugar Grove, OH--------
- 1870 Teton Ct Sugar Grove, OH$122K321,120
- 1867 Teton Ct Sugar Grove, OH$106K211,168
- 1875 Teton Ct Sugar Grove, OH$156K331,350
- 1875 Teton Ct Hide A Way Hills, OH$156K231,350
- 2079 Beaver Ln Sugar Grove, OH$177K32.52,504
- 2078 Beaver Ln Sugar Grove, OH$178K232,612
- 1865 Teton Ct Hide A Way Hills, OH$165K----1,708
- 1865 Teton Ct Sugar Grove, OH$160K331,708
- 2077 Yana Ln Sugar Grove, OH$125K211,410
- 1841 Taos Ln Sugar Grove, OH$85K21912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292