1873 Middlesex St, Lowell, MA 018512 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,210 sqft
- Built in 1917
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 1998 for $115,500
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Cable-ready, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000046 T:L07060
- Zillow Home ID: 56498458
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1873 Middlesex Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01851, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.6% greater than in Lowell, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01851 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lowell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01851 home values.
- 1861 Middlesex St APT 204 Lowell, MA$154K11685
- 1840 Middlesex St # IES Lowell, MA$142K11625
- 1867 Middlesex St APT 202 Lowell, MA$150K21750
- 1867 Middlesex St APT 104 Lowell, MA$147K11685
- 1867 Middlesex St APT 209 Lowell, MA$143KStudio1310
- 1867 Middlesex St APT 101 Lowell, MA$147K11685
- 1867 Middlesex St APT 208 Lowell, MA$149K11685
- 1867 Middlesex St APT 103 Lowell, MA$114K21750
- 1867 Middlesex St APT 106 Lowell, MA$114K21750
- 1890 Middlesex St Lowell, MA$270K632,102
- 1861 Middlesex St APT 108 Lowell, MA$142K11685
Nearby Schools in Lowell
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292