1873 S 45 W, Orem, UT 840586 beds, 3.5 baths, 5,479 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Remarks: Ideally located just minutes from BYU, UVU, the University Mall and I-15, you?re never far from where you want to be. The home has been beautifully and completely remodeled inside and out using only the highest quality finishes. The gourmet kitchen has it all: double convection ovens, six burner range plus a griddle, drawer microwave, hidden dishwasher and trash, dual pull-out spice racks, pull-out trays in every cabinet, farm sink, nine-foot island with a bar, a large pantry and level five granite throughout. This house is filled with sunlight in every room with oversized windows often extending from wall to wall and from floor to ceiling, including the basement. The basement apartment has its own private entrance and laundry and rents for $975/month (equivalent to the payment on a $200k mortgage at today?s rates) and is currently rented until November, though they could be persuaded to leave early if needed. With more than enough rooms and space on the upper two floors, the basement apartment can be rented to cover a substantial portion of your mortgage payment or can be used college aged children attending one of the nearby universities.
Main SF: 1880
Second Story SF: 1719
Basement SF: 1880
Total Finished SF: 5479
Finished Basement: 100%
Roof: New 30 YR. Asphalt Shingle
Heating: Forced Air; Gas: Central ? Two new 95% High-Efficiency Furnaces w/ Central Humidifier
Air Conditioning: Central Air; Electric ? Two new 95% High-Efficiency Units
Fireplace: Wood Burning
Floor Covering: Solid Malaysian Walnut Hardwood on entire Main Floor, Travertine Stone Tile in Bathrooms, Carpet on 2nd Floor and in Basement
Exterior: New Composite Lap Siding, Brick
Landscape: Full; Mature Trees, 10 Pines, Aspens, Sycamore, Golden Honey Locust, Birch, Maple, Japanese Maples, 3 Apple Trees, Pear Tree, Plum Tree, 2 Raspberry Patches, Strawberry Patch, Grape Vines, Tulips, Iris, Full Lawn
Lot Facts: Double Lot, Cul-de-sac, Fenced, Secluded Yard, Full Automatic Sprinklers, Lake Views, Mountain Views, Valley Views, Private
Interior Features: Fully Remodeled, Vaulted Ceiling, Floor-to-Ceiling Windows, Central Vacuum, Whole House Humidifier, Full Walkout Basement Apartment, Master Bath & Walk-in Closet, Mud/Craft Room, Great Room, Play Room.
- New Roof
- New Siding
- New Deck
- New Gutters & Downspouts
- 2 New High-Efficiency A/C Units
- 2 New High-Efficiency Furnaces with Whole House Humidifier
- New Kitchen (Cabinets, Granite, Sink, Faucet, Stainless Steel Appliances, etc.)
- New Bathrooms (Cabinets, Granite/Marble, Sinks, Toilets, Faucets, Tubs, Showers, Tile, Hardware, etc.)
- New Flooring Throughout (Solid Hardwood on Main Level, Tile in Bathrooms, Carpet Elsewhere)
- New Interior & Exterior Doors and Door Handles
- New Base, Case, & Window Sills
- New Paint
- New Wall Texture Throughout
- New Basement Apartment w/ Private Entrance, Kitchen, Laundry, etc.
- New Landscaping
- New Lighting Inside & Out (Can Lighting, Chandelier, Under-Cabinet, Lanterns)
Exterior Features: New Trex Deck
Laundry: Gas & Electric
Owner Contact: Dave Nash
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1719 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,479 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 551980001
- Zillow Home ID: 11958610
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1873 S 45 W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 84058, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% greater than in Orem, and 17.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 84058 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orem.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1859 S 45 W Orem, UT$437K43.253,622
- 22 Westview Dr Orem, UT$734K94.54,942
- 1888 S Main St Orem, UT$232K442,558
- 1874 S Main St Orem, UT$246K32.51,904
- 1845 S 45 W Orem, UT$314K43.252,873
- 1868 S 45 W Orem, UT$358K43.54,622
- 1862 S Main St Orem, UT$298K32.53,764
- 47 Westview Dr Orem, UT$279K32.51,711
- 1854 S 45 W Orem, UT$438K73.254,995
- 37 Westview Dr Orem, UT$420K54.54,250
- 57 Westview Dr Orem, UT$348K33.252,110
- 1831 S 45 W Orem, UT$350K342,988
- 23 Westview Dr Orem, UT$389K544,603
- 1840 S 45 W Orem, UT$440K454,917
- 1848 S Main St Orem, UT$275K43.252,480
- 1938 S Main St Orem, UT$250K532,549
- 69 Westview Dr Orem, UT$325K332,337
- 70 Westview Dr Orem, UT$321K53.252,709
- 1836 S Main St Orem, UT$221K31.751,245
- 1826 S 45 W Orem, UT$317K33.752,946
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!