1873 Stuart Rd W, Princeton, NJ 085405 beds, 4.5 baths, 5,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.12 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $1,750,000
- Price/sqft: $344
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Central Vacuum System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1403303000000001
- Zillow Home ID: 39010008
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1873 Stuart Road W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08540 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in Princeton Township, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 08540 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Princeton Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08540 home values.
- 1851 Stuart Rd W Princeton, NJ$1.21M----2,610
- 1888 Stuart Rd W Princeton, NJ$1.79M544,723
- 4850 Province Line Rd Princeton, NJ$1.64M56--
- 1864 Stuart Rd W Princeton, NJ$1.33M----3,522
- 1834 Stuart Rd W Princeton, NJ$2.1M----5,401
- 1827 Stuart Rd W Princeton, NJ$1.36M----3,916
- 4830 Province Line Rd Princeton, NJ$1.36M----3,963
- 4825 Province Line Rd Princeton, NJ$923K----2,830
- 4820 Province Line Rd Princeton, NJ$1.05M----4,775
- 34 Stuart Close Princeton, NJ$1.68M574,704
- 1805 Stuart Rd W Princeton, NJ$1.31M43.13,940
- 37 Hageman Ln Princeton, NJ$4.21M----10,535
- 33 Hageman Ln Princeton, NJ$2.82M----7,650
- 4801 Province Line Rd Princeton, NJ$2.04M----4,932
- 56 Finley Rd Princeton, NJ$1.46M----4,618
- 33 Stuart Close Princeton, NJ$1.39M53.53,600
- 1781 Stuart Rd W Princeton, NJ$1.35M----2,953
- 23 Pheasant Hill Rd Princeton, NJ$1.24M----3,024
- 25 Hageman Ln Princeton, NJ$2.64M475,893
- 2 Pheasant Hill Rd Princeton, NJ$1.97M----6,745
Nearby Schools in Princeton Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!