- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1874 Biscayne Way, San Jose, CA 951223 beds, 2 baths, 1,236 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $335,000
- Parking: 276 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,236 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 48615015
- Zillow Home ID: 19726086
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1874 Biscayne Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.3% greater than in San Jose, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,167 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1973
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 1868 Biscayne Way San Jose, CA$585K521,900
- 1880 Biscayne Way San Jose, CA$537K421,760
- 1873 Loyola Dr San Jose, CA$438K411,236
- 1860 Biscayne Way San Jose, CA$430K31960
- 1865 Loyola Dr San Jose, CA$428K31960
- 1888 Biscayne Way San Jose, CA$426K31960
- 1879 Loyola Dr San Jose, CA$448K311,000
- 1859 Loyola Dr San Jose, CA$428K31960
- 1854 Biscayne Way San Jose, CA$415K321,040
- 1896 Biscayne Way San Jose, CA$479K421,334
- 1881 Biscayne Way San Jose, CA$415K31960
- 1887 Loyola Dr San Jose, CA$427K31960
- 1851 Loyola Dr San Jose, CA$432K321,040
- 1869 Biscayne Way San Jose, CA$534K631,584
- 1891 Biscayne Way San Jose, CA$411K31960
- 1893 Loyola Dr San Jose, CA$489K321,410
- 1848 Biscayne Way San Jose, CA$430K431,410
- 1904 Biscayne Way San Jose, CA$470K431,280
- 1843 Loyola Dr San Jose, CA$424K321,040
- 1901 Biscayne Way San Jose, CA$491K531,690
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!