1874 Norland Dr, Dubuque, IA 520023 beds, 2 baths, 2,138 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 37 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $107,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- MLS #: 125933
- Finished basement, 500 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 276 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,138 sqft
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1021455004
- Zillow Home ID: 50163061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1874 Norland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.4% less than in Dubuque, and 62.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 52002 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dubuque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52002 home values.
- 1882 Norland Dr Dubuque, IA$132K321,254
- 1864 Norland Dr Dubuque, IA$141K421,044
- 1860 Norland Dr Dubuque, IA$135K21.51,347
- 1890 Norland Dr Dubuque, IA$143K321,486
- 1879 Key Way Dubuque, IA$151K421,573
- 1883 Key Way Dubuque, IA$120K411,126
- 1873 Key Way Dubuque, IA$163K31.51,948
- 3508 Keystone Dr Dubuque, IA$139K31.51,492
- 1850 Norland Dr Dubuque, IA$138K321,857
- 1894 Norland Dr Dubuque, IA$154K321,699
- 1875 Norland Dr Dubuque, IA$128K31.51,388
- 1865 Norland Dr Dubuque, IA$121K311,312
- 1859 Key Way Dubuque, IA$124K31.51,257
- 1883 Norland Dr Dubuque, IA$138K421,760
- 1891 Key Way Dubuque, IA$117K311,128
- 1861 Norland Dr Dubuque, IA$124K311,325
- 1891 Norland Dr Dubuque, IA$122K32955
- 1851 Key Way Dubuque, IA$154K321,179
- 1842 Norland Dr Dubuque, IA$137K31.51,666
- 1853 Norland Dr Dubuque, IA$136K321,595
Nearby Schools in Dubuque
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292